Ref. CSAL / 90 gr.
Solid shampoo handcrafted in Mallorca.
Based on surfactants derived from coconut oil and enriched with shea, sweet almond oil, rose water and floral essential oils. Natural ingredients that nourish and hydrate your hair, leaving it soft and shiny.
How to use:
- Wet the shampoo and create a lather with your hands.
- Apply to the scalp and massage gently.
- Distribute from the roots to the ends, avoiding circular movements that contribute to tangling the hair.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- If necessary, apply a small amount of conditioner or argan oil from medium to ends, it will provide extra hydration and facilitate combing.
- Let the shampoo dry between uses
For its correct conservation, it must be allowed to dry between use and use, so it is recommended to use soap dishes that allow the water to drain and correct aeration.
Prepared by Anabel Ferrer Mora, soap maker (reg. 650), graduate in Environmental Sciences and responsible laboratory technician.
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Rosa Damascena Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Illite/Kaolin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aqua, Glycerin, Hidrolyzed Wheat Protein, Potasium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citronellol*.
* naturally present in essential oils.