Ref. CSHA / 90 gr.
Solid shampoo handcrafted in Mallorca.
Based on surfactants derived from coconut oil and enriched with witch hazel hydrolate, green clay and essential oils of rosemary and lemon. Natural ingredients that help regulate sebaceous secretion and leave hair clean, soft and shiny.
How to use:
- Wet the shampoo and create a lather with your hands.
- Apply to the scalp and massage gently.
- Distribute from the roots to the ends, avoiding circular movements that contribute to tangling the hair.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Let the shampoo dry between uses
For its correct conservation, it must be allowed to dry between use and use, so it is recommended to use soap dishes that allow the water to drain and correct aeration.
Prepared by Anabel Ferrer Mora, soap maker (reg. 650), graduate in Environmental Sciences and responsible laboratory technician.
Ingredients (INCI): Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Montmorillonite, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Limonene*.
* naturally present in essential oils.